Step 1: Register for USA Hockey.
CLICK HERE to go to USA Hockey Registration and register your player(s). Be sure to PRINT and SAVE their confirmation code(s). Remember to register EACH of your players with USA Hockey. Each player must have their own unique USA Hockey confirmation number.
Step 2: Register for BBYHA
Once your USA hockey registration is complete, scroll to the bottom and sign in to start your BBYHA registration.
BBYHA registration includes:
- USA Hockey member number entry
- Team selection
- Uniform purchases
- Health information and waivers
- BBYHA and USA Hockey codes of conduct
2023-24 Season Fees, Discounts & Scholarships
This season's fees are:
- 8U: $500
- 10U: $1600
- 12U: $1950
- 14U: $2675
Scholarships and discounts
- We are offering an automatic $100 early registration discount for registrations done on or before August 1. This discount applies whether you pay in full or prefer to pay in installments.
- Families with multiple players will also automatically receive a sibling discount of $100 off of season registration fees for each player registered after the first player (i.e., the first registration will be full price and subsequent player registrations in a single family will receive $100 discounts each).
- The BBYHA has limited funds available for player scholarships based on player need, organizational need, and funds available.
- Priority consideration will be given to players whose applications are submitted prior to the close of early registration (August 1, 2023). Submitting an application does not guarantee the receipt of a scholarship. The final deadline for guaranteed consideration (but not guaranteed funding) is October 15.
- Click here to complete a scholarship application. After your application is complete, our Director of Equity and Inclusion will contact you to set expectations for scholarship review and registration timing.
Please direct any questions regarding this registration to our IT Manager, by email or by text message to (317) 759-1601.